Thursday, September 22, 2011

Academic Shoot

                                  Lines
 I think i follow the rule for lines kinda alright. The subject of this is two people going somewhere. I don't think it is clear at all to people looking at this photo. If I didn't follow the rule well, I would have took a good picture of lines that'll make it clear to people what the subject is of the photo.
                                Avoiding Mergers
 I think i didn't follow the rule well for this photo. The subject is a guy studding for something. I think it's kinda clear to people looking at this photo to see the subject. I would have try avoiding the merges on this photo.


               
                     Rules of Thirds
I don't think the photo was good for the rules of thirds. This photo won't be clear to people who are looking at it for the subject. If I could have done it differently I would try to find the subject and a better example of the rules of thirds.
                                 framing
I think i follow the rule for framing alright. The subject of this picture is the tree and the bushes are the frame for the picture. I think it's kinda clear to the people looking at this photo what the subject is of this photo. If i didn't follow the rule well then i would try to take better pictures with framing in it.








  
                          simplicity
I think i follow the rule kinda well. The subject of this photo
is this person is on the phone texting. I think it's kinda clear to people
who are looking at this photo to see the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment