Thursday, October 6, 2011

Great Black and White photograhper part 3

1.) The things that cought my eye were the lines, the rules of thirds, and framing. What made me choose them was the scene of the picture.

2.)
  • I see the lake around the island. Also the flat grass by the mountains. A big tree and a lot of clouds.
  • The smell of the water of the lake. The smell of the leaves blowing. The smell of the tree and wind.
  • The hearing is the wind blowing in the air. Also the branches and leaves blowing. The sound of the lake.
  • The feeling is rough from the mountains and tree. Also soft from the leaves and grass. The feeling is also cold from the wind.
3.) I would like to do it by blog, or power point because it feels more easier for me to do it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment