Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Shortlist Warm-up

I like this photo because the monks are chilling and looking at the sky and view of the area.

I picked this photo becasue the woman eyes look really cool and the color of everythin in the photo is white.

This is my favorite photo because the son cares for his mom and loves her.

I like this photo because the dog is being lazy.

This is my favorite photo because the boy has a snake as his pet and they both love each other.

I like this photo because the view and the plants and sky looks nice.

I like this photo because it looks like the tiger is trying to reach for the sky or sun.

I like this photo because the woman is shining in the night.

This photo is my favorite because it looks like he got good air from a jump.
I picked this photo because the senery looks good and how the sky has the green lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment