Friday, December 2, 2011

Self Portrait and Portraits Part II

Tips:
  • Think about your motivation and emotions: Blankly staring at the camera rarely gets good results. Be silly, don’t be afraid to over-act. The worst that can happen is that you fill up your memory card with useless photos; but you might also find yourself with a proper gold-nugget of a self portrait
  • The settings in which you make pictures of people are important because they add to the viewer's understanding of your subject. Seek balance between subject and environment. Include enough of the setting to aid your image, but not so much that the subject is lost in it.
  • You can create an especially revealing self-portrait by adding personal memorabilia surrounding your mirrored image, such as photos of yourself at various stages of your life, or anything that tells the viewer about your interests.

  I like this photo because he is a surfer. I also picked it because he shows he likes to surf
 I like this photo because of the scenery.
I picked it because he is showing he likes to travel and likes to hike.
 I like this photo because it looks funny.
I picked this photo because of how he edited the photo.
 I liked this photo because he is using the camera to shoot his head.
I picked it because he is showing that he is invinciple by wear that shirt.
 I like this photo because the family looks like there having a good time.
I picked it because it shows a family enjoying a vacation or a day at a park.

I like this photo because the of the scenery.
I picked this phot because it shows two couples enjoying a day together.






No comments:

Post a Comment