Thursday, January 5, 2012

1.    The best song of 2011 to me was "just the way you are" by bruno mars. I chose this song because this is one of my favorit songs and he's a good singer. Thigs that attracted me to this choice it shows how the singer feels. Also what he is thinking and saying.

2.   Best movie was "rise of the apes." I chose this movie because it was a really interesting sad/funny movie. Also cuz the apes were smart and one of them lived as a human. Another is how they fought the humans to get to the forest for a new home. And how the chimp beat up the man picking on the old man.

3.   The news story of 2011 would be the inncident that happen in the mall. I chose this one cuz it was tragic. People rioting over shoes fighting for them. Police came pepper spraying them and pushing them back. A lot of people died over this inccident.

1. One thing i would remember during my holiday is when my pit bull gave my brother a lap dance during new years eve.

2. My resoultion for this year is to find a any job that i can get in to, and to learn how to drive and do drivers ed to get my lisence.

3. Im looking forward to this year is geting my PS3, & a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment